Vulcan Holdings Limited was established in 1995 with an office in London, to compliment sourcing and financing of general trading activities in Sierra Leone. From that simple and humble beginning, Vulcan has grown to become a project development engine for the country and the region.
At Vulcan, our goal is to identify new creative ideas, and turn them into successful projects. Our primary market is Sierra Leone and the West African region in general. With a local and international team in place, our employees and affiliates offer a skill set, which is unique in nature and necessary for the support of these projects.
The company is principally engaged in project development entailing:
- Identification of viable innovative projects across different economic sectors (industry, energy, real estate, agriculture, etc.)
- Preparation of the projects’ feasibility and financial studies through reputable consultants.
- Raising the project’s required Debt & Equity capital through a reliable network of financial brokers and institutions.
- Recruitment of a professional management team with the relevant sector experience (where practical we aim to gain equity partners with the relevant sector experience) who can provide and/or assist in the operational management.
- Implementation of the project plan.